Pseudo think

Friday, April 21, 2006

gaya

After muzzafarpur 'Gaya' is a shocker
I cant believe the attitude of the people out here, esp. the hotel staff
but this is not very uncommon in tourist places where ppl are generally not friendly.
its just 2 days and then finally bihar is done with
it was one hell of an experience
I really cant figure out my personal life though.
Inspite of me being away from everyone and so involved, its so much on the rocks
I think I need a dose of calcutta ...and all my friends there.
As for my project,I am totally confused as to how I am supposed to arrive at any conclusion :(
with such a cursory view of things.
I discovered this quote in a newspaper the other day.

Judge not that ye not be judged
For with what judgement ye judge, ye shall be judged:
and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

The Bible

I rest my case.

1 Comments:

  • After so many shockers .. one on a low tide .. Gaawd !!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home