Pseudo think

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Contempt

I have often been accused of having contempt for people(humanity), in general.
Sometimes the disdain is so obvious that it makes some of my friends cringe.

Well, yes. I do have contempt for people.
For one thing, my biggest grouse in life is that we are too afraid of losing things which we do not really care about.
And what do we do with things we really care about. For example, people close our heart?
Obviously take for granted that they will always be there, no matter what we do.
This is not relationship gyaan. I despise relationship gyaan.

A little courage. A bit of intelligence. Thats all I expect from anybody I know.
And I find nowadays, it is too much to ask for.
Go ahead ...damn me for being arrogant.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home